This N.J. Hospital ER Billed Thousands For a Stomach Ache. The Patient Fought Back — And Won.

Who knows whether it was the stuffing, cranberry sauce, or that vegetable casserole, but something at Thanksgiving dinner didn’t sit right with Evan Acuna.

Two days after the big feast he was still feeling the effects of what the 27-year-old suspected was food poisoning. When he couldn’t even keep down water and started to get delirious from dehydration, Acuna’s girlfriend took him to Capital Health-Hopewell, outside Trenton.

Read More

Premium Employers